Welcome to the Mobile Cloud Computing research group, faculty IV (Electrical Engineering and Computer Science), TU Berlin.
In our research and teaching, we study the software design and experiment-driven assessment of geo-distributed IT systems in modern application domains. Our current focus is on data management systems and application architectures – especially data and application placement – in cloud, edge, and fog computing.
The Mobile Cloud Computing research group, headed by Prof. Dr.-Ing. David Bermbach, was founded in December 2017. The research group is part of the Einstein Center Digital Future .
- Paper accepted at ACM EdgeSys 2021 
- Courses offered in the summer term 2021 are online 
- SimRa is a partner in a widescale SWR participative campaign 
- Paper accepted at IEEE/ACM CCGrid 
- Paper accepted for publication in ACM Computing Surveys journal